- Don’t want to die, avoid the hostile wildlife
- As the player, I want to shoot the animals to get loot
- As the player, I want to kill the hostile wildlife to prevent them from attacking me
- As the player, I want to get headshots to kill the wildlife faster and keep myself safe
- As the player, I want to remain undetected so the wildlife doesn’t get scared and run away
- As the player, I want to replenish my ammo supply by returning to the campsite
- As the player, I want to store loot so that I can get more later by leaving in a safe or trunk at the campsite
- To increase score/save ammo I as the player want to hit multiple targets with one bullet
- I as the player want to use the environment to my advantage to stay undetected
- As the player, I want to retrieve loot/pelts from the fallen wildlife without being attacked by other hostile animals.
You are a hunter who lives in Alaska and has heard of the new hunting laws. Having heard of the new laws and the ability to hunt many different species of animal you have decided to take advantage of these laws and the demand for what these animals offer. You have gone to an area where you believe there will be a high density of wild animals and as a result must use a campsite until you are ready to return home. The weather is harsh, freezing cold temperatures and occasionally snowing, the landscape is mostly covered in snow including the trees and any water that would have been visible normally. You are hunting animals like wolves, bears and deer primarily as most money will be made from these species.
Alex Milne n9687157