for this cycle we are making a side scrolling game for a target audience. Our target persona is Sally. Our big concept based on her love of community and people. The game we’re making a game where you play as a waiter in a restaurant that must remember people’s orders and deliver them without falling over any dangers in the restaurant.
The PX goals for this game are:
- Remembering: The player will have to remember multiple orders and who they go to.
- Reflexes: The player will have to jump over and duck any obstacles that suddenly pop up in their way.
- Visual Processing: In order to remember what goes to who; the player will have to remember what the customer was wearing.
- Joy: the general tone of the game is joyful, there will be happy music and the visuals will be bright and colourful.
- Cooperation: The player character will be cooperating with their coworkers to give the customers the best service possible.