As a group we decided we would be making a game focused around being a waiter at a restaurant. The setting will be a 50’s style diner lengthened to accommodate the style of game. The player will have a limited amount of time to serve as many customers as they can in a day. players will also have to avoid obstacles like spilled food and wet floor signs while they move through the diner. Players will have to make a certain amount of money each day which will increase as each day passes.
1) As a waiter I want to remember a customers order so I can give them the right meal
2) As a waiter I want to serve customers as quickly as possible to make the most money
3) As a player i want to serve as many customers as possible to make the most money each day.
4) As a waiter i want to avoid any obstacles in the diner so I don’t drop the food.
5) As player i want to earn enough money each day to meet the cost of living requirement
6) As a waiter i want to avoid obstacles so i don’t take a time penalty
7) As a player I want to keep money above the cost of living amount to keep the game going for longer.
8) As a waiter I want to i want to serve customers before they leave or become displeased
9) As a waiter I want to minimise the waste of food so I don’t get penalised.
10) As a waiter i want to serve people food so I can get paid
Sally seems to enjoy simulating the lives of real people characters, So play story 5 would align with this characteristic
Sally Doesn’t spend alot of time playing games each day so player story 2 would help her get more done in less time.
Sally plays games that involve an element of tactics and managerial skills which aligns with player story 3
Aidan Fuller – n9707581